вторник, 15 апреля 2014 г.

LO Selfie

Hi!
Today I want to show to you my new LO about selfies. I was inspired by the task Mind Boogling GD Inspiration from Mixed Media Place at blog Scrap Around The World and the phrase "Don't overthink, just let  it go". But I'm change phrase a little))) I love selfies, for example this selgie I did when I waited my husband in restaurant in Spain. And I think this phrases"Don't overthink, just do it" fine represent the meaning of selfie! 

I used: white cardstock, gelatos, enamel dots, fabric, vellum, white cracle accents and pencil. And my lovely color is mint!))))))
Привет!
Сегодня хочу показать свою новую страничку о Selfie.  Сейчас я, как и многие наверное, активный пользователь Instagram, а фото самой себя - это очень популярно) Я люблю selfie и мне очень нравится фраза: "Не раздумывай, а просто делай!". Она, как я считаю, прекрасно отражает весь смысл Selfie`))) А вы как думаете?;)
Details
Детали




I used April Sketch from Skissedilla

8 комментариев:

  1. Amazing background! Love the crackled effect and strips of fabric!
    Thank you for playing along with us and our sketch!
    Asil@Skissedilla :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. :) beautiful work for the background !!! It's fabulous !!! :) Wonderful !! :) LOVE !!
    Thanks for playing with us at Skissedilla !! ^^
    Ceriz (DT Skissedilla)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. hannn your backround work is amazing!!!!!! love your page!!!
    thanks for playing with us at skissedilla :)
    bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Sketchabilities DT reveal for #113 is live and I love your cool layout.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Great textures!!! Fantastic that you have made also photo of details - so I had an opportunity to watch them thoroughly :) Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Wonderful backgroung. So soft and feminine. Light as a feather. Thanks for playing at SATW

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Love those textures! The crackles look so cool! Thank you for drawing inspiration from my mood board and joining us at SATW this month!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Such a cool and creative approach to our moodboard! Great work on the background, really interesting to watch the details. Thank you for playing along at SATW!

    ОтветитьУдалить